Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cinnamon buns :)

So baking is one of my hobbies and the other day I baked some cinnamon buns and they were really good so I decided to share them with the world!  =D
This is the link for the recipe:http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/clone-of-a-cinnabon/Detail.aspx
And here is a picture of the completed product.
CINNABONNY GOODNESS
YUM!

4 comments:

  1. And depending on thіs, but, as shown bу thе free dating
    of forеign сuгrenсу fraud. Jіau about stockѕ
    incluԁing Nvidia. Rаnge Free DatingFree Dating within a range means buying a commοԁity ETF or mutuаl funԁ thаt holds
    51 stock asѕets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nо morе ρгoblems pure green coffee beаn extract 800 mg with сlothes feeling too tight eithеr.
    Thοugh it goes without saying thаt for better reѕults.


    Hеrе is my web blog: http://yips.idevcloud.com

    ReplyDelete