Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog #1 Monsieur Doggito`s Letter

Dear Owner,
I am Monsieur Doggito and I am your pet dog, I have recently learned how to write under the tutelage of my incredibly wise master Senorita Poodela, that is how I am writing this letter to you now. Poodela has taught me many things like reading and counting in the human language and it is because of those skills that I now demand you change my diet and my exercise routines. I realized when I went on your scale the other day that I was gaining a pound every week and that it was not good for my health. I thought a bit more about why this could happen to me and I realized that all those days I had spent lazily around the house because I was bored have now come back to get me. I do not want to be an ugly old wrinkled dog! The truth is, I have a crush on Senorita Poodela and I wish to become fit and handsome for her. The only way I can do that is if you relieve me of my long boring afternoons and give exercise toys. You also need to give me better dog food so that I will have a balanced diet and you need to let me outside more so that I will not become the lazy couch potato you are. I also desperately need a bath. Preferably a rose scented one so that I can seduce Poodela with my lustrous scent. Now that I think about it, you should give me a whole makeover. You must hand my mangy old self over to the most luxurious spa in the city and only then will I be a dog fit for Poodela. If you don't... I warn you, I know your darkest secrets and I could expose them to your girlfriend whenever I want. Remember, replace those dull boring afternoons with exquisite makeovers for me!

Your most faithful dog,
Monsieur Doggito

1 comment:

  1. Level 4+
    Kelly,
    Love it, love it, love it! Very creative and well written. Maybe add a photo/image to spice it up!

    ReplyDelete