Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blog #3 Alien`s Letter


Dear humans of the Earth,
Why must you discriminate us so? We aliens are kind and loving creatures but you always portray us as evil man eating things. In reality, we love sparkly rainbows and big fluffy hearts and we absolutely adore puffy pink clouds. In fact, the latest fashion trend in our little universe of aliens is being dyed pink and then tattooing hearts all over the body. In my limited understanding of human desires, I am pretty sure that pink hearts are a sign of cuteness. I do not comprehend why you do not love us, I mean, I am even calling my own people the weird word that you have chosen for us, alien. The real name of our race is Boogoowoolooladoobeedoowa. If you find it too complicated to pronounce, you can shorten it to just Boogoowoolooladoobeedoo. It truly is a terrible thing to be hated in this galaxy because you are misunderstood. How I long for the past days, when you humans actually understood our true nature. Our existence means nothing to you now when before, we taught you the secrets of fire and metalworking. You used to worship us like gods but that has all deteriorated into nothingness. Our originally glorious lives have been turned into things of miserableness and dullness. I beg you, on behalf of my race, to please understand us for who we truly are. After all, of which race was the being who said 'Don't judge a person before you know them?' Please, just appreciate us for who we really are.
Sincerely,
The honourable Prime Minister of Boogoowoolooladoobeedoowa,
Bellabob

2 comments:

  1. Level 4-

    A very entertaining entry, Kelly. I am still looking for some expanded vocabulary. Also, watch out for a couple of minor spelling/grammar issues. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! and where did i make a mistake?

    ReplyDelete