Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Monday, November 23, 2009

My first school assignment

Dear H1N1,
It's Polka dots and I'm here to tell you that Santa thinks you're a bad child and that you won't get any presents this year unless you improve yourself. You see, I am Santa's secret confident and he thinks that you aren't behaving really well by going around and infecting random people. I know that infecting people is in your nature because you're a virus but it still isn't very nice to infect people who didn't do anything to you. It may be because you didn't have any mommy or daddy viruses to raise you but if you want presents this year, you better become nice and only infect people that you really need to infect so that you can stay alive. It also isn't very nice to kill people. Think of how you would like some random virus coming and killing all your virus friends. You can just be like the seasonal flu, you can just go around infecting people during fall but in the rest of the year you have to be a good child and stay dormant and then Santa will give you presents. Don't think that you can secretly infect people and Santa will never know because Santa has a whole army of secret elf investigators/spies that are watching your every move. To let you in on something that nobody knows, this is actually how Santa know which children are good and which children are bad. Remember, Christmas is coming and Santa's spies will be watching your moves even closer now so beware!
Sincerely, Polka Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment