Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Ramblings about my school assignment and other random stuff

Dear Reader,
Ok...
So I admit that my letter below was quite weird but I was just the teeniest bit high on who knows what when I wrote it so yeah....
Anyways...
Today we had this substitute teacher who was really strict and mean to our class. Nobody liked her and when we went outside there was a poor lost doggy and people wanted to help it but noooooo mrs substitute ( no names mentioned) said "This isn't our problem leave it alone." I would totally understand her not wanting us to get near the dog because it could bite us or something but when she said that in that phrasing I got soooooo mad at her. I mean SERIOUSLY that poor dog who was looked like it was starving and homeless had done nothing to her to make her ignore it like that! Then she got mad when somebody in our class got too close, in her opinion, again. As the next generation of this world, i think that she should be encouraging us to go help the dog and make this world a better place but instead she tells us to ignore it and that it will find its way home! I got soooo pissed at that i wanted to go up to her and tell her shut up and slap her. I don't know why she hates dogs so much but she really should be more kind to animals and treat them like living things and not a piece of trash.I really hope karma gets her for ignoring that dog and that she never comes back again to substitute for our teacher.
I might not sound as mad as I truly am in this post but let me tell you, I was honestly really really angry today.
Sincerely, Polka Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment