Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Third post!!!

Dear Reader,
So now we are at the magic number 3!
I don't really have anything to talk about
So I'll talk about random things
(that made absolutely no sense but that's ok =])
ok
so my favourite website EVER
is allrecipies.com
I love that site!
I like baking so i like going on and looking at all the yummy things.
Then i like baking the yummy, fattening things,
and then at like 11 o clock at night,
I like going downstairs and eating them =]
i eat too much...
ANYWAYS
The food on all recipes always looks so yummy ^-^
I really like eating =)
Now that I'm done my rant I'm gonna go look at some more random pictures of yummy food
Sincerely, Polka Dots
P.S. My favourite type of cookie are chocolate chip cookies!
P.P.S. My favourite type of muffin are carrot muffins, banana nut muffins and banana chocolate chip muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment