Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog #4 Oakville`s Letter


Dear Toronto,
You are my ray of sunlight in this polluted world. I admire all that you do and strive to be the stunning city that you are. I revere everything about you and wish for us to become the best of friends. You are like the big brother that I've always wanted. I gaze at you every night with your beautiful skyscrapers and am filled to the brim with longing to be the wonderful metropolis that you are. I absolutely idolize you, and I can't stress that fact enough. Please, just notice my existence and become friends with me. I am a newborn town that needs the guidance of someone older and more experienced to help me, and I know that you are the perfect candidate. I won't be of any burden to you and it won't matter if you mistreat me. All I need is just to be beside you and get to know you better. The love I feel for you is unconditional, everlasting and true to the depths of my heart. I wish with vigour that you will come to accept me and allow me to be by your side. I will be there for you whenever you need me, I will listen to all of your orders no matter how impossible they may be and the only reason I exist will be to fulfill your yearnings. I trust that you will see that my feelings for our soon-to-be friendship is true and anticipate the day when we are finally best friends.
Sincerely, Oakville

1 comment:

  1. Level 4

    A WONDERFUL entry, Kelly. I love the yearning that Oakville expressed in your entry- I really felt its pain and need for friendship. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete