Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Can't think of a title so this will be my title

Hullo world!
I like writing my hellos like that cuz it looks cool so hullo again!
I should be doing something productive right now but I'm to lazy to get off the chair so I'm just staying at the computer. I ate a lot at dinner today and now I feel fat. When i feel fat i feel sad. So currently i am depressed cuz i ate so much. When I'm depressed i want to eat chocolate which make me feel better but more fat which in turn makes me more sad. Polka dots is currently trapped in a vicious cycle and fatness, sadness and chocolate.
I like lindor... =3 <------ Pretend you never saw that ok?
I also have a dilemma.I think i will make a poll cuz i am so vain. Or maybe not. Just comment below what you think I should do. Anyways, so everybody knows that this year Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day are on the same day right? Well, as i have mentioned in a previous post, I <3 nails! The only problem is i don't know what to paint my nails!!! It's horrible!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I just remembered i have to read my Sesame Street article.
I'm gonna go do that cuz my backpack is right beside me which means i don't have to move my lazy bum off the chair.
Anyways, tell me what you think i should paint my nails below in the comments please and thanks for reading my blog entries!

さようなら
^ that means bye in Japanese
i got it off google translator =D
anyways, i should be doing my homework so.....

안녕
^thats bye in Korean
i got that off of google translator too
my font is funny now cuz i copy pasted the thingys.
ok
let's say bye in another language.....

Mirupafshim
^ Albanian!! ahahahahaa
do u like that Krissy =P
i love google translator....
ok... I really am going to do my homework now so...

ลา ก่อน
^ guess what language that's in
looks pretty doesn't it? =3

Sincerely, Polka dots

No comments:

Post a Comment