Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Random stuff that you don't need to know but i still want to tell you cuz im bored and don't want to do homework

My new favourite song is called Wanna by KARA!
It's Korean and so catchy......
The chorus keeps on replaying in my head...
I'm listening to it right now.... =D
I'm working on my Sesame Street compare and contrast thingy and I'm boredddddddddddddddddddddddd...........................................
Just pretend you never saw that ok Mr.Minkhorst?
Cuz im having lots of fun doing it!
Im learning how to put on makeup...
It's hard...
I suck at doing eyeliner...
My mom is forcing me though cuz all my friends can do it and she still helps me put it on...
im so boredddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment