Welcome :)

Hi there! :)
It's Polka dots and I'm the creator of this blog (obviously)
If you were wondering what the blories and all the random short stories and letters are, they were school assignments.
I'm happy that you came to see my blog and I hope you like it!
P.S. I tend to update sporadically so if you want to see me updating more regularly comment on one of my posts so I can remember that I actually have a blog. =P
Toodlez!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hellos!

Ok..
So I'm at school right now and I wanted to do a blog entry...
Since i can't think of anything to say I'll make my buddy Candy Cane say something: HELLO ALL
AS you can tell Candy cane is high. and it was not me typing the hello all because I am a lonely person and have no friends. I'm not a loser!!! D=
So.....
Any ideas for nails?
Ewwww and the desk I'm sitting at has a lot of gross stuff in it.
I don't want to put anything in it so i put all my stuff in Candy Cane's desk.
Candy Cane's writing a blog too!
Go read her blog at ------> www.stefanieppt.blogspot.com
ehehehe
I'm advertising for her so she better advertise for me >=)
I'm bored...
I should go edit my blogs because their getting marked...
ok!
time for goodbyes in different languages!

näkemiin
^ that's finnish
it looks cool
and by the way, the last good bye that i told you to guess was in thai
it looked purty

αντίο
^ that's goodbye in greek
it looks purty too

slán leat
^ IRISH
AHAHAHAA it looks so awesome
I love ireland... I love stories about faeries
I wish faeries were real....
well they probably are
its just that we can't see them

Last goodbye!
до видување
^ guess that language!
It looks like
AMAZINGLY AMAZING
ehhehehehe
so cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment